Monday, January 7, 2008

Things #10

Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com">This ">Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com">This " border="0" alt="" />
   Although a great deal of fun, this will definitely have a steep learning curve.  I have checked out the CustomeSignGenerator.com.  I have found yet another activity that will entertain me in my "Golden Years!"  :>)    When I pasted the HTML I had two pictures.  My solution was to see where the code repeated, then delete it.  However, my Red Power Ranger moved from between the plow and tractor to its current location.  I will put it onto a magazine and see what it looks like.  I will include that on Things #10 continued.  I think this would be a great application for students who get recognized for a particular achievement, find a magazine cover related to that achievement, then help them design their own cover.  I think this could also be used just to let students and faculty have a wonderful time playing.  I know from my own experience that when I get focused, I settle down.  I can not help but think that some of are artistic hyper students could be assisted with projects like this.  My vision is that they would become so involved, that they would have exhibited some self-control that could be complimented after the project is complete.  That would be one big success!

When I tried to post, my HTML would not be accepted.  Now I am back to two pictures.  I'll see if I can not redo it and post another Things #10.

No comments: