Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things #16

The sandbox wiki was very easy to use. I added a post to it several days ago. Then I was greatly pleased to see an alert where Mary Mc had added a post after mine.

We used a wiki when we developed the library evaluation instrument. Today I was assigned the task to write a grant. I plan on teaching teachers at the point of need by using the wiki to track additions, deletions, and other changes. I believe with a little teaching I will have a core of teachers ready to lead team members to become more technologically proficient. This will be an interesting exercise, especially because I plan on being done with the 23 Things! Yeah!

2 comments:

mmw said...

For your grant project, you might find using a collaborative word processing document on Google Docs or Zohowriter might be more effective than the wiki.

abclibrarian said...

It seems that many librarians are finding many creative ways to use wikis. There are so many new tools to choose from.