Sunday, January 6, 2008

Things #4

I think I would like to use a blog for a discussion group with different clusters of people. For students I would see a number of different applications: a book discussion, a way to provide guidance for homework, posting assignments, and even reminders for upcoming events. I would even like to make the same things available to parents.
I think that after the learning curve, I would like to use it to get information to the teachers. At this time, it seems that this would be redundant, however. I already use email to accomplish these goals. The blog gives some additional features, like adding pictures, developing threads of discussion, and able to see the all the comments. However, I think that I will need more experience before I become proficient enough to show the stakeholders that it is worth their time to climb the learning curve.

No comments: