Monday, January 28, 2008

Things #19

I signed up for MindMeister and Flowchart.com. The MindMeister invitation came quickly. In less than 15 minutes I was able to begin my first MindMeister. With the Spring Brake scheduled in March, I began to sketch our plans while in Virginia. It was easy. I could add to the list and edit it easily. This seems to be a Thinking Map way of organizing information.

I tried twice to sign up for Flowchart.com. I never got the confirmation email either time.

Tonight I went to Gliggy.com and signed into the free site. I made a flowchart of an activity scheduled for Friday. Although it was easy, I think it is no easier than Kidspiration. The biggest advantage would be the ease with which a group could collaborate with it being on line. The chart I made can be found at http://www.gliffy.com/pubdoc/1358849/M.jpg

I can hardly wait to see what this looks like after I post it.

No comments: