Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things #22

This was a very painless experience. I was able to produce the Animoto Short at school, meaning that the filters were not too difficult for this project. I wished I could have included some additional pictures from my Flickr account. However, that part of the process was filtered more, apparently.

The navigation to get the site embedded was confusing to me. The navigation icons do not open until a video is selected. This makes more sense now that I think about it, but it was not intuitive, at least to me.

I showed the Short to the afternoon Library Club because one of the members in the club is in a picture that is part of the short. They seemed to enjoy it. I think this could be used as a publishing activity for a class project.

1 comment:

learninglou said...

This was my favorite thing to do, and I do think that it would be easy for a class to do as a publishing project.