Thursday, January 31, 2008

Is it the end or only the beginning?

For me, this is the beginning, not the end.  Although I am nearing the end of my professional career, there are some things I have learned here that I will take into retirement.  Some of them include:


I think that these tools will enable me to keep using my mind, continue being a lifelong learner, and share what I have learned with other people.  My goal will be to use these tools not only for me and my family and friends, but also to share with elderly people to enable them to keep in better communication with their families and friends, too.

I really want to share some of these tools with my current students.  The "gee-whiz" factor makes this worth exploring--making school more fun while educational for the children.  I'll be contacting our ETF to make certain I understand the district requirements for parental permission and documentation.

No comments: